YouGov is a global public opinion and data company
The 63rd most popular and the 33rd most famous pop music artist
YouGov continuously collects opinions from across the world. Whether it’s what people think about brands, politics, current affairs, or the things you talk about with your friends, we have data on it.
Our highly-engaged global community, with 2 million members in the US, interacts with us daily on the web and mobile apps.
organizations trust us
The media, non-profits and companies come to us to find out what the world thinks.
Continuously collecting consumer opinions on everything from the popularity of brands to political trends.
- Honana WX-8396 Comfortable Pregnancy U Tyle Body Pillow Cushion For Women Best
- Broken Beach Chair Saturday Evening Post 1939 Tapestry Afghan Throw
- Metal Candle Lantern Indoor Large Ebony Contemporary Candle Lantern Decor
- Vintage Sears Hide-A-Line Retractable Laundry Clothesline
- 5 Pc Ball Pein Hammer Set FIBERGLASS MALLET HANDEL
- Cam-Belt Scatola Attrezzi VAG Ford Tdi Pd 1.4 1.9 Parte N.6557 da Laser -
- Engineers screw Zaurus RX PZ-59F
- HYDE 19200 Floor Scraper,Stiff,3 ,Carbon Steel
- Malco Products FP2 10-Inch Fencing Pliers
The media, non-profits and companies come to us to find out what the world thinks. Our innovative approach to data is independently ranked as highly accurate – that’s why we are one of the most-quoted data sources in the US and across the world.
“They produce a more representative, more accurate national survey than the competition… stands out as a top performer.”
“Outperformed all others. By a lot… clearly stood ahead of the pack.”
“No political party can really claim to have won the U.K. election, but one company can - YouGov.”
“The YouGov model is more than a poll. It's a hybrid of a traditional opinion survey and an exercise in big data analysis.”
“YouGov was startlingly effective... Their model worked astoundingly well.”
“Surpassing all expectations... provides results faster and, often, more accurately than rivals.”